Re: [IP] Problems with Sil-Serter (tm)

Last week she started using their Sil-Serter and
had blood sugars in excess of 400 for almost the entire time.
I think my blood sugars were higher also, but I just thought that it was me!

  She She told me that several
times after using the Sil-Serter that the insertion needle came out bent.

The insertion needle came out bent for me also!

I liked using the inserter better than doing it myself, but, I also had
blood coming out of the insertion site.  Not going into the cannula, but out
of the actual site. Has anyone else had this.

Sue (dalgal)
Is this normal and is it normal for someone to experience significantly
higher blood sugars when using a Sil-Serter?