[IP] Re: Has anyone had high blood sugars caused by cortisone shots

Cortisone creates havoc on your blood sugars. I've been getting cortisone
injections for a year now and every single time they go through the roof for
4-5 days. I uusually test every two hours following those injections. I set up
a special basal profile just for when I get those injections and that seems to
help a lot. I hope this helps.  Dave

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]