[IP] Silserter

Hi! I switched to the silhouettes after a few weeks being on the pump to try
them. I was talking to an "old Pro" about my problems of bleeding at the
site and high bs that didn't want to come down no matter how much I
bolused.She very kindly came over to the house and helped me with my next
site change. We didn't use the silserter,didn't put it in as far as I had
been doing(left a bit of the cannula showing)and put it in on a more shallow
angle than I had been using.Success!Hope that I can pass on an act of
kindness myself some day.
Winnie Sue and pooh (d 24 years and entering 2nd childhood!)