Re: [IP] Adhesive dissolving solutions

> Have you tried MM Quicksets? We were having to use all that adhesive stuff
> and removers until we tried the quicksets. Now, we wash w/ warm water and
> insert the quicksets, no taping or adhesives and the quicksets survive
> football and basketball practice w/out coming loose. Baths too! You might
> want to try them they've been wonderful for us and the softsets before had
> been a nitemare trying to keep them on. Trena (mom to Jake 11)

Thats very interesting because when I was first using Quick sets I was using
IV preps first and then inserting and as soon as I would shower half of it
would peel off.  Now I use skin bond first, applying right on my skin and
the infusion set. At first I tried to peel it off by myself, I am still
misssing a patch of skin 4 months later.  Now I use goo-gone, an liquid
adhesive remover that I got from Wal-mart, 6$/botttle and it has lasts me
almost a year.  It smells very orangy, it is very oily, but it works well
and I haven't had any skin problems even though my skin is very sensitive.

Hope this helps.