[IP] cytomel

Are any of you hypothyroid people like me on Cytomel with Synthroid? I know
this is a bit off topic, but many D people also take thyroid meds. I'm
curious, because my endo today said he'd like to add Cytomel in the am for a
boost! I'm all for it, my butt drags closer and closer to the ground each day!
ha ha. My endo is also Kevins endo. (Dr. Zitnay - who has D and wears a pump)

I believe he said that Cytomel is T3, where Synthroid is T4. Don't quote me
cuz I was just so happy to have my BOOST in the morning, that I only 1/2 heard
the rest! (I would then take less of the synthroid along with a small amount
of cytomel) I'll keep you informed.

Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :