Re: [IP] Tricare

        I got my Minimed 508 through Tricare (Prime) about two years
ago.  It was relatively easy, but Tricare did charge me for my
share.  (about $1000) I continue to get supplies, again Tricare
charges my share 20%.
       I order supplies (and pump) through a third party company.
Not directly from Minimed.  Did this as it was the way my Endo works
with other patients.
     I live in Florida.
     If Tricare will provide at no charge, would certainly like to
get the information.

  (((( Pumping since 4/99 with Minimed 508))))