[IP] MINIMED PUMPING - Need some refreshing on use.....

Dear Members:

I had to stop using me MM508 pump back in August because I was failed on a
pre-employment medical exam due to using the pump.  I have been using Lantus
and Humalog ever since and finally was just passed on my medical exam.

What is new in the MM world with infusion sets and stuff?  I still have some
Quick sets with the insertor and some silos left.  I saw something about a
new insertor for the silos?  How is that?  Are there any newer sets out

Any information is appreciated!  Thank you, Brian