Re: [IP] Adhesive dissolving solutions

In a message dated 1/22/2002 10:25:49 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  As well,
> does anyone have any other suggestions about adhesive tapes/tape removers?

Have you tried MM Quicksets? We were having to use all that adhesive stuff
and removers until we tried the quicksets. Now, we wash w/ warm water and
insert the quicksets, no taping or adhesives and the quicksets survive
football and basketball practice w/out coming loose. Baths too! You might
want to try them they've been wonderful for us and the softsets before had
been a nitemare trying to keep them on. Trena (mom to Jake 11)