[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #63

In a message dated 1/23/02 1:37:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> She told me that several
> times after using the Sil-Serter that the insertion needle came out bent.
Our daughter, Nadine,  had the same experience with the sil-serter.  The
needle always came out bent, no matter how many different angles we tried.
Therefor, we would question whether or not it was even working properly.
Seemed, most times, the site didn't last long in that we changed it quickly
due to very unstable bgs

Sylvelin, mom of Nadine,11.