RE: [IP] sites itching after 48 hrs

Certain areas of my tummy will itch worse than others and sooner than
others.  Typically, it's the sites above the waistline that itch worse
than those below.  I wonder if it's a person to person thing? But, yes,
I do  notice some sites itch in 2 days and worse than others.  At first
I thought it might be "in my head", but I am convinced it's not.  I
don't know what to do about it though.  I suffer through, so that I
don't overuse certain areas, but a 7 yr old won't be able to.(Mine also
really itch when I take the tape off to change.  I guess that's an