[IP] ezManager on NT??

Hi all,

  Has anyone had success installing/running the ezManager software on a
Windows NT machine?  My brother's machine is complaining it can't find
the ezManager database on the second Palm HotScync.  He is using the
beta version currently available on the Animas web page (1/18/02 Version
2.5 Palm and Version 2.4.2b Desktop).  The install was done using all of
the recommended default file names.

  I'm running the same versions of ezManger on a Windows 95 with the
required patches with no problems.

  Thanks for any help you can give us.
   - Ann

Ann Gervasio        mailto:email @ redacted