RE: [IP] Talking about Diabetes with kids

It's very interesting to me that you talk about your 2 yr old. I have 4
girls and they have grown up with me injecting, checking BG,  and now
pumping. They thought all moms did this for awhile.  They have always
had questions about whether or not they would have to "do this" or not,
etc.  It's always been a normal part of their life.  I just hope they
won't follow in my footsteps.