RE: [IP] Doctor telling you not to test so much/taking less insul in

When my daughter was dxed at 9 after taking her home she would test almost
every 1/2 hour.  I tried to comfort her and tell her that she can wait a
little longer but she just couldn't resist.  She always felt lousy.  After
telling this to her endo she decided that my daughter was having bigger
problems then just diabetes and suggested she see a psychiatrist and that
maybe she needed medication for depression.  My husband refused.  We both
knew this had a lot to do with diabetes.  My Goodness with her numbers
always fluxuating she never felt good.  The doctor told her to stop checking
so much or she will be put on medication.  We still have the same endo but
now that you bought these memories back I think I will search for a new
endo.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.