Re: [IP] Re: Tri care

Carin and anyone else out there- Tricare does NOT just deal with Minimed and
this should not be the word put out.  We in fact received Josh's Disetronic
pump 2+ years ago and our local Animas rep is now a regular at our local
military endo's office.  If there is a brand of pump you are interested in in
 your area, find out if that local rep has been introduced to the system.
All it takes is an introduction to the docs and they will handle the rest.
Please, don't steer people wrong and make them feel they HAVE to go with one
particular brand.  This just is NOT right!

mom to Joshua
Tricare Prime member