Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm Test Drive

You wrote:

 could you please tell me how to ''get in line'' for the paradigm???ive had
the mm 507 for almost 4 years..Info would be much appreaciated...

Your best bet is to call Minimed or contact your local rep if you personally
know who it is.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler

Please everyone pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles
Leukemia and prepares for a Bone Marrow Transplant on February 20, 2002.