Re: [IP] MM sils and Quick Sets

  My son Joshua is VERY thin and we use the 6mm QS sets.  We alternate
between his tummy and the top part of his hiney.  We use the part right at
the top right after the butt slopes away from the lower back.  You don't want
to go down too low or yes, you will start getting into the area where you sit
or sleep.  So keep it up on the top of the 'shelf'.  Josh actually gets his
best BGs in that area and he loves it there because he never feels it going
in or being in!

Good Luck!
mom to Joshua
10, dxd 4+ yrs, IP 2+ years