[IP] age of pumping

I went to a DM meeting tonight and had a memory jog. A MiniMed rep was there
and told about a newbie pumper - only 84 years young!! Well, I started
pumping when I was 44. A couple of years later I read an article about pumps
and people could get hooked up as old as 45. I laughed asking if I had to
give mine up since I was past that? Of course, back then, pumps didn't have
much of a history. Things have certainly changed! (~_^)

God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.