[IP] Re: Paradigm Test Drive

What Jan writes below is correct.

You will be able to 'test drive' the new Paradigm for a bit (don't ask me how
long a 'bit' is because I do not know) and then decide if you want to trade
in your MM 508.  You are not, in any way 'forced' to accept the Paradigm in
place of your MM 508.  Those of you that purchased your pump 3/01/01-12/31/01
are ELIGIBLE for the upgrade, but if you don't like the Paradigm, then you
keep your MM 508.  Simple as that.

We have been told that the training sessions for the Paradigm will probably
be group classes, as the 'basic beginnings' will not need to be re-taught.
The Paradigm is due out sometime between April and May.

That's all we, as Minimed Pump Trainers, know.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler

Please everyone pray for my dearest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles
Leukemia and prepares for a Bone Marrow Transplant on February 20, 2002.