[IP] Re: Eligibility for Paradigm upgrade

> From: email @ redacted
> I think every one on minimed pump (508) should get the upgrade if that
> (all that ) Im on 508 and have had a lot of bad thing's go wrong with it
> have my 4th pump in 19 month's. Animas called  think I will try one can
> anyone tell me about the R-1000 the rep talked my head off but sounded
> good any Info. on this any one?
> doug:)

On January 6 of this year (less than 3 wks ago), you state in your profile:
I use about 30 units a day and have had diabetes 18 months....  Now, how did
it come to be that you started pumping a month before you got DM? (~_^)

You can con a con, or fool a fool, but you can't kid a kid. ~ Josh McDowell