Re: [IP] Medic Alert Scam

In a message dated 1/22/2002 9:29:09 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The biggest problem I have with Medic Alert is that when they sent me my
>  bracelet, there was nothing on it, except a toll-free number and an
>  identification number.

That's strange -- both bracelets my daughter has had from them listed (in
somewhat abbreviated form) that she has type 1 diabetes, wears an insulin
pump, and has an aortic heart valve defect (plus the toll free # and ID #) .
. .

Pumpmama to Katie