[IP] Chinese Food --Choice Bars

I find the best way to be safe with Chinese food is to cook it yourself.  Get
yourself a wok and a cookbook and you are all set.  I like to cook a large
amount of rice, eat some with the first meal and put the rest in the fridge
to stir fry later in the week.  I like to start with onions, garlic, cut up
peppers, snow peas and what other vegetables are handy.  I usually cut the
meat (chicken, beef, or pork ) into little pieces and marinate it in a little
cooking sherry and some soy sauce.  I throw it in the wok and stir fry it.
When the smoke detector goes off and the dog runs down the steps to the
basement, the food is done and ready to eat.
I also wanted to say that I like the Choice Bars for taking care of BGs over
a period of time. Maybe overnight or even when walking at the Mall.
Sometimes 1/2 a bar is enough.  I have found the best prices on these to be
at WalMart.  Glucerna Bars are also good.
Jim Durr
pumping for a year, 45 years on insulin, waiting for the cure