Re: [IP] When is the Paradigm coming out?

> And to the poster who is using Quik-Sets with the 508 and can with the
> Paradigm, YES, absolutely you can - but it won't be guaranteed waterproof
> when using them. You must use the proprietary sets. (~_^)
> @
> \(/ Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

I don't think this is completely right. I will look for the email about it
shortly but this topic has been addressed in several of the chats and in
email from the Paradigm  product managers.

MM has announced that the Paradigm will work with Sof-Sets, Quick-Sets and
Sils but with those names they a referring to the business end (Canula) of
the set. They will be selling these sets with either a Luer-Lok or the
proprietary connector. A set with the Luer-lok connector WILL NOT work at
all with the Paradigm.  It is not a manner of waterproof or not. The
Luer-Lok will not work with the Paradigm. You will still be able to use the
three types of sets but you must get the non-Luer-lok version.

Now to see if I can find the documentation for those statements.

Ah ha! Got it.  The following message contains a note from Ray Hoese and
Mark Estes of MM concerning these issues.