[IPn] need manuals

Hi pumpers,

I have some donated pumps that I'm about to place with people that
need them. Our friends at the FDA require that when a pump is
dispensed, that it be complete with it's "labeling". In English, that
means that it have the manual that was shipped with it.

If any of you would like to part with a manual for any of the
following pumps, it would be greatly appreciated. They can not go to
their new homes until if find MANUALS. The nice folks at MM tried,
but could not come up with all that I needed.

506 need 1
507 need 1

If your manual is gathering dust, it can be put to a good use by
sending it to Insulin Pumpers.

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022