Re: [IP] MM sils and Quick Sets

In a message dated 1/22/02 12:05:15 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< sites in my stomach.  But, I have been trying to start using my upper butt
area, but find that the cannula often gets bent directly next to the hub part
that sticks to your skin.  Does anyone else have problems with this? This may
be because there is not enough fat in the area. >>

Every quick set that I have put in has had a problem like you said the
cannula get's bent and pop's out  I'm very  unhappy with them but thats just
what I have found someone els might love'um but not me I think I to thin for
them .  used 6.m.m cannula and that chesey  inserter lol :)