Re: [IP] Re: not wearing the pump

Hello, I had over 80% of my pancreas removed in 1992 and thats how I became
diabetic. I had several different endos over the years and still had problems
with my blood sugars. The doctor I see now said the pump would be the best
thing for me and he was right. Now my blood sugars are staying around 74 and
I feel great and I have energy to burn. When I was giving myself shots I
would either have high sugars or I would go low and bottom out. I have always
ate healthy and hardly ever had any sweets. My endo has me on a great
diabetic diet and I'am carb counting.