[IP] Fast Abs

I am always cautious about products the sell on TV with all those claims that
they do this and that and they have not been seen in stores. These products
are always sold at a high price with a high price of shipping and handling.
Then it seems after that they get you on a mailing list. But wait, they add
other things too. Hummm! It seems like within the time you get their stuff and
find out it really doesn't work, the product is seen in stores.

It all I know is that it is best to stick to diet, exercise, drinking lots of
water, those are all habits every diet claims are consistent of.  A website I
like that speaks of good diet, (they do have diet plan advertisements-ignore
those), relationship, parenting information is www.ivillage.com
Best wishes and happy pumping and dieting (that awful four letter word)