[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #60

For removal of adhesives try using Goo Gone.  I
buy an 8oz bottle at Walmart for ~$3 and it lasts
for months.  I find it in the cleaning supplies
section of the store.  Right by the 409 and Fantastic
cleaners.  It is citrus based so it smells better than
Unisolve or Detachol, and it seems to be less harsh on
the skin too.

You should be able to find Goo Gone at many different
stores or a similar product like Desolve It.

Also, baby oil works for some people too.