Re: [IP] MM sils and Quick Sets

I told you you may have a problem taking those out but once you get used
to it it gets better.  Although I have been using them for a month and
still have problems.  Honey I have seen your picture and 6mm is NOT TOO
short for you you are tiny.  They were too long for me.  I am having a
hard time believeing that the 9mm was a good size for you I am in shock
........... The sils are great though aren't they so comfortable???
Hoping you get better soon and come back and talk to me :)

[IMAGE]Amanda Hagen[IMAGE] >From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] MM
sils and Quick Sets >Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:10:02 EST > >i recently
recieved a few samples of the quick sets and the sils from mm. >I liked
the sils but... i found it very difficult to get the intro needle >out.
>The quicksets i also had a problem. I used the 6 mm cannula and it was
too >short ( i think..) i had poor absorption. I usually use the sofsets
9 mm. But >i guess all we can do is trial and error. >Out of the 3 i
found the sofserter to hurt the most.. but the silserter the >hardest to
use.. > > > Jennifer