RE: [IP] Re: not wearing the pump

A question:

What is the need for a pump if you have A1c figures around 6.0 on a regular

I guess there are 3 issues:

1 - Is a pump needed to maintain control?

2 - Are you happier being tied to a box of electrickery all day or do you
prefer jabbing 4-6 times a day? That is a matter of choice.

3 - What are the funding impacts in each person's situation.

Each decision is a different combination of these - or so it seems to me.

Who gets really irritated with all this stuff about "the pump" as if there
was only one in existence that everyone is sharing (8;-(