Re: [IP] MM sils and Quick Sets

i recently recieved a few samples of the quick sets and the sils from mm.
I liked the sils but... i found it very difficult to get the intro needle
The quicksets i also had a problem. I used the 6 mm cannula and it was too
short ( i think..) i had poor absorption. I usually use the sofsets 9 mm. But
i guess all we can do is trial and error.
Out of the 3 i found the sofserter to hurt the most.. but the silserter the
hardest to use..