Re: [IP] Changing to the Paradigm

<< Hi!      To those of you who have upgraded to the Paradigm,  aside from
inconvieniences mentioned,   are you happy with it?  I haven't started
pumping yet, but I have a coupon to upgrade from the 508, once I get it, and
wanted to know if I should.  Thanks!  Debz >>

Hi Debz,

No one has upgraded to the Paradigm yet; it's not available until around
June.  I was sent a letter saying that I could attend a training sometime
after April, but that I would have to decide immediately after the training
whether I wanted the Paradigm.  I would have to turn in my MM508 before I
could receive the Paradigm.

Go ahead and send in the coupon, because the deadline for sending it in is
Feb. 28.  That keeps your options open--and you can always attend the
training later in the year to learn more, and to decide whether you want to
switch.  I have no idea whether I'm going to switch--will just have to see
how I feel after the training.