[IP] MM sils and Quick Sets

 I had been using MM sils for about 3 months when I started having many problems with the cannula becoming bent sometime after insertion.  (These are the newer sils with the gray introducer needle).  I mentioned this to a MM rep and he said he has only recently started hearing from many people having this same problem.  Has anyone else experienced this, esp. with the "new" sils with the gray introducer needle?
Also, after having so many problems with the sils, I have switched to the QuickSets, 6mm cannula.  I am pretty thin and generally have no problems with sites in my stomach.  But, I have been trying to start using my upper butt area, but find that the cannula often gets bent directly next to the hub part that sticks to your skin.  Does anyone else have problems with this? This may be because there is not enough fat in the area... I assume it is because the area gets bumped more often that my stomach.  Also, specifcally what area do you have the best luck with, i.e. to avoid sitting/laying on the area?

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.