RE: [IP] kids behaviour when low

Same thing happens to my daughter.  she doesn't remember.  I find that to be
so scary that you can't remember how you behaved.  What if they ever do
something terrible without meaning to.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.