RE: [IP] Endo's Attitude (Re: kids, attitudes, and testing)

Absolutely, I was afraid to say anything because she made me feel guilty and
I would cry thinking I wasn't taking good care of my daughter after all.
But then i started to realize that the one with the problem was the doctor.
Especially after my daughter got upset after she accused her of sneaking
snacks.  Next time I see her I will stick up for myself and daughter.  As a
matter of fact if I wouldn't be on the internet learning about diabetes and
how tohelp my daughter she would never have told me of the pump.  I was the
one that brought it up and she was hesitant.  She said she didn't think my
daughter was ready and I said Oh yes she is.

When I see her next month I am going to bring up the pardigm pump to see
what she has to say about it.  thanks for your reply.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.