[IP] Diabetes Website

Hello everyone,
  I just wanted to let you know that I have added a section to Ashley's
Diabetes Information Center about her pump.  If you have time would you stop
by & take a look at it.  Please let me know what you think & if you think I
need to change anything or add anything.  The addy is
http://www.elviradarknight.com/diabetes/info.html.  You can't miss the link
to the pump page.  It is right at the top under NEW.  Thanx a bunch.

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping