[IP] up and pumping!

I was hooked up to my MM 508 yesterday and so far everything is going great.
I am using the new Quick Set infusion, it stung at first but now is very
comfortable.  I like the fact that I do not poke myself every time I take my
bg.  My husband and I figured out that after a week I  probably save myself
from around 72 injections!!!  I also changed from humalog to novolog we will
see what happens, I have been on Lilly insulin  for 33yrs so this was kind of
scary.  If any of you are trying to decide if you want to go on the pump take
your time and get as much info as you can, John Walsh's book is very good I
recommend it!  Its on the IP website.