Re: [IP] Re: not wearing the pump

I have 26
> years of "experience
> with diabetes" ( almost 3/4 of my life) and resent
> the implication that
> because I choose to not wear my pump sometimes I am
> not as "experienced " as
> others.  I KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR ME

For some reason in this group there is a lot of pride
regarding the pump and a resulting defensive reaction
to anyone who is less than thrilled with the it. Maybe
people can remember to live and let live a little
more. I don't take the pump off, but I'm fascinated
that you do and I wish I felt like I could keep good
enough control on shots to do so.
Keep on doing your thing...
Catherine