Re: Re: [IP] Medic Alert Scam

The biggest problem I have with Medic Alert is that when they sent me my
bracelet, there was nothing on it, except a toll-free number and an
identification number.

Now, if I was passed out somewhere and was by myself, and EMT's looked at
that, by the time they got the info, I'd be in pretty sorry shape.

I ordered a bracelet through Lauren's Hope (www.laurenshope.com).  Although
I had to pay a little extra for the engraving, I managed to fit all the
important stuff on there.  That makes me feel a lot more secure than paying
a yearly membership fee for an id number.

email @ redacted
AIM:  JSpock1
MSN:  email @ redacted