[IP] Another computer virus going around

I have rec9d this particular email virus many many many times. Fortunately,
never infected, cuz I run a Mac and am immune to most viruses. But I thought
I should let this list know in case it was someone from here spreading it.
The subject line reads 3Snow White and the seven dawrfs [sic] - the REAL
story2 and is from Hahaha @ sexyfun.net. There is an exe file attached.
According to www.truthorfiction.com this is a confirmed virus.

For more info about protecting yourself form a virus, please take a look at
this info:
Amy B. Anderson