RE: [IP] Re: kids, attitudes, and testing

I think your right and Im thinking of looking for another endo.  I even
dread going to see her because she always has something negative to say, and
she looks at you as if you are a horrible person.
she intimidates me so I can imagine my daughter.  When I have a problem I
usually call the endo's assistance which i believe knows more then the
doctor.  I told my husband that the next time she makes accusations and
keeps insisting and debating my daughters honesty that I am going to give
her a piece of my mind.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.