RE: [IP] Animas

New to site and never heard of Animas or Pardigm pumps.  My daughter is on
the mm 508 and has been doing very well.  But would like further information
about the other two.  Thanks

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.