[IP] Re: Fast Abs

> Deb I got mine at a store here in our
> mall called the As SEen On TV store.  It was $70.00.  You might want to
> you area for one.  I also think this price is a lot cheaper than those on
> y et this is the same one, hence the As Seen On TV store!
> Sylvia

Here's something to consider: if something is advertised *As Seen On TV*
means it was seen on television, NOT especially that it was seen on an
infomercial. One episode of any program for a brief moment may have had a
version of whatever the item is and can legitmately be advertised *As Seen
On TV*.  Buyer beware. (~_^)

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.