Re: [IP] Re: not wearing the pump

In a message dated 1/22/02 12:22:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I could take shots, MDI, but again, it's a lousy way to do it.  I chose
> pumping as it's the better way.    :>)
> George

To each his own, right?  What's good for one person isn't necessarily what's
good for another.  I for one don't happen to think that shots are that big a
deal.....and I took up to 7 a day for at least 15 years (and throughout 3
healthy pregnancies).  It may be weird, but it's me.  :-)