Re: [IP] Changing to the Paradigm

In a message dated 1/21/02 7:33:02 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I am

trusting MiniMed will NOT discontinue our options of getting the 508 pump

with its DESIRED (by me) clicking step-motor. I have to have that slower

delivery for my comfort and sensitivity. >>

The Paradigm will still have the same type of motor as the 508, just no
clicking. So the slower delivery you need will still be part of the Paradigm.
Just wanted to clarify because it seems from your post that you might be
thinking Minimed's changing the motor type. Sorry if I misread you.