Re: [IP] Changing to the Paradigm

In a message dated 1/21/2002 8:32:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But the Leur Lock connection will not be the same for the waterproofness to
>  be there. That means the existing sets cannot be used in a pool. I am
>  trusting MiniMed will NOT discontinue our options of getting the 508 pump
>  with its DESIRED (by me) clicking step-motor.

No worries on that count either .  .  . I believe it was the same chat
transscript and the same Minimed High MucketyMuck that said they were going
to release Paradigm versions of the Sils, QS & SS was quick to add
reassurances that they would continue to produce those same sets in
non-Paradigm versions for a long time to come as the user base for those sets
would continue to be much larger than that of the Paradigm user base for
quite a long time . . . won't be that way forever of course, but I'd suspect
that it will be a loooong time . . .

Pumpmama to Katie (who loves her Animas pump, but currently uses the MM
QuickSets & QuickSerter)