Re: [IP] Changing to the Paradigm

email @ redacted writes:

> As far as switching to the Paradigm, I plan to attend the
>  orientation/training for it in April--but if I can't stay with my
>  I'm outta there!  LOL
No worries -- Last I heard, Minimed was planinning on offering Paradigm
versions of there three most popular sets: Silhouettes, Quick-Sets, &
Soft-Sets (in in the usual range of tubing & cannula options) . . .

Pumpmama to Katie (11)

But the Leur Lock connection will not be the same for the waterproofness to
be there. That means the existing sets cannot be used in a pool. I am
trusting MiniMed will NOT discontinue our options of getting the 508 pump
with its DESIRED (by me) clicking step-motor. I have to have that slower
delivery for my comfort and sensitivity. The clicking tells me its going in
over a few minutes.

I hope progress doesn't take away some of the things some of the users want
to retain. (~_^)

I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.