From: "D.C. Ward" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: [IP] Houston area endos

I recently returned to houston and am looking for an endo. The doctor
referral page on the insulin pumpers website only lists two! I have been to
Dr. Alan Garber before, and was looking for someone different. Does anybody
have any recommendations?
I guess I should try to add to the list for anybody in San Antonio. Dr. Mark
Kipnes is an outstanding endo in the med center there. I may just commute to
San Antonio for my endo if I don't find one here! thanks for any recs in
advance
D.C.