[IP] re:anne kellum

i have been type 1 for 21 years. during my past, i had the term "brittle
diabetic" tossed around too. i have been on the minimed 508 for about 1 1/2
months. i no longer have the extreme highs and lows, i'm just a lot more
level. and when i do have funny highs or lows, it's usually because i ate
something that i miscalculated the carbs. i was injecting 4+ times daily.
the pump has made a big difference.  good luck on your decision, we're here
for you!