[IP] Tuesday chat

Hi Everybody!

    Man, what a long week. Went through total IP withdrawals...So I eagerly
await all of you to come to chat so that I may catch up on what has been going
on in your lives. And for those of you who are new...Come and tell us a bit
about yourselves.
    Just go to the IP home page, click on the chat link, choose the anytime
room, click go, type in your complete email addy...the one you signed up with,
type in the word pumper...all in lower case letters, and click ok and you are
magically transported into the cyber world of the pumpers!
    Hope to see all of you there!
    Oh, your hosts are Cherry and Wendy...Wendy and Cherry.

Cherry & Jubilee

Your suffering may make an angel weep into her wings,
but it will never make her walk away