Re: [IP] Changing to the Paradigm

Whatever works for you is the best, as pumping is a
very personal issue.  I just can't imagine changing my
cartridge/resivor every 2 days.  I use the disetronic
H-tron plus and as I use 50-60 units a day I change my
cartridge every 6-7 days.  I love the freedom of this,
I just glance at it at night and see if I need to
replace it the next morning or not.  To only have to
think about this once a week or so gives me great

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep
is the love of Christ.

Ephesians 3: 17b-19

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!